About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Broadway Secret of The Week

I am gettting really bored with Broadway Secrets to be honest. All the more reason to be happy that I am making the full transtion from Livejournal to blogspot in mid November



Between this week's and last week's entries this secret was the only one that stood out to me. I recently saw The Social Network and while it was good and well casted I would not rate it in my top favorite movies. I rated it a C slightly lower then what the reviewers in the newspaper gave it. I can not honestly see why they would make this movie in to a play and how it would very successful with the Broadway Audience. Some moives or books can translate very well to the broadway stage.. this will not be one of those cases. I feel the same way aboult Elf actually. I don't know if that has opened yet or how well it has done for reviews if it has opened.

No comments:

Followers