About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Sunday, July 26, 2009

"Tell me quick about Hugo and Kim."

Join the cast of touring show of the hit musical Bye Bye Birdie as they travel around the country. I found this to be very interesting and insightful as to what goes on the national touring production of a musical. Kudos to my coworker from NLBP Will Porter on his awesome editing skills. Great work! My personal favorite is Episode 5 The West Favorite Quote being " Crestfallen actually it wasn't actually cresting."
Favorite Installment of The Series


For the rest of the installments of this series go to: http://www.youtube.com/user/tourtherealtour


Upcoming Performances
August 2nd Oaklahoma Summer Theatre in Meredith Village
August 15th Anything Goes New London Barn Playhouse

No comments:

Followers