About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Week 4- So You Think You Can Dance

So watching So You Think You Can Dance had to skip a week of viewership due to academic reasons. Last week Auska and Jonathan went home. The two couples I voted for this week were Randi and Evan and Melissa and Ade.
Top
1. Brandon and Jeanette
Genere Cha Cha
Rating 8
Comments Completley flawless and amazing
2. Melissa and Ade
Rating 10
Comments Melissa was truly in her element tonight. This dance was passionate and totally beautiful. Horray for Romeo and Juliet!
3. Randi and Evan
Genre Broadway
Rating 10
Comments :Three words can describe this dance throughly. Fun. Flawless. Dynamic. They truly have great chemistry.
Middle
1. Kayla and Kupono
Genre: Contemporary
Rating 7.5
Comments: Not my favorite performance by them but it was still very good. They will both easily be in the top 3 couples
2. Jeanine and Phillip
Genre; Hip Hop
Rating 6
Comments: The chreographer had a great idea but their performance the week before last was a whole lot better.
3. Vitolio and Karla
Genre: Quick Step
Rating 5
Comments Very entertaining
Bottom
1. Caitlin and Jason
Genre Pop
Rating 4
Comment: Another great idea on the part of chreographer however it did not sit too well with me

Based on this weeks performance my predictions for the top 3 couples are
1 Randi and Evan
2. Melissa and Ade
3. Kayla and Kupono

RESULTS: Karla and Kupono went home


SO EXCITED ABOUT SEEING GREASE AT INTERLAKES THEATRE NEXT FRIDAY!

No comments:

Followers