About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Summer Stock Theatres to Apply at in 2011

So for the past several months as a side activity I have been doing some research on Summer Stock theatres around New England to apply at once I graduate from the tech college in 2011. Here are my top choices
1. Summer Theatre in Meredith Village
2. Weston Playhouse Weston Vermont My friend Paul from NLBP works there. Judging from his pictures it looks like it's a fun place to work. I've been talking to one of his coworkers from last summer on facebook and he highly reccommended that I send my resume into them.
3. Barrington Stage Company Pittsfield Mass I have two connections there, My friend Ashley from theatre @ NEC and my friend Brinn from NLBP. From what I have seen from pictures on facebook it looks it's a pretty good place to work
4. Ogunquit Playhouse Ogunquit Maine I have seen shows there and previous summers and truly enjoyed the atmopsphere of the theatre. Don't really have a lot of connections there though.

Back ups
Mt Washington Valley Theatre in North Conway NH
The Barn Playhouse
Maine State Music Theatre in Brunswick Maine Will Porter is taking such a long time to get back to me hopefully he answers my email that I sent him a few weeks ago soon.
Edit I feel like a moron because I misread Will's bio in the program from CATS MSMT was actually the abbreviation for Muhelnberg Summer Music Theatre in that instance. NOT Maine State. No wonder why he never responded to my email.


Theatre viewing schedule for July and August
Definite:
Grease July 10th Interlakes Theatre
Anything Goes NLBP 8/15
Pending:
CATS Interlakes Theatre July 27-August 8th Maggie and Louie are in this.. yay! Can't wait to hopefully see them in a show again *fingers crossed*

No comments:

Followers