About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Week 2- So Think You Can Dance

So You Think You Can Dance Week 2



Top 4 I am hoping that these couples will keep giving stellar performances throughout the rest of the season.

Jeannete and Brandon

Their Disco routine was completley flawess and very energetic.

Randi and Evan

Energetic. Fun to watch ,so fun I wanted to get up and dance along. They will be the couple to beat .

Melissa and Ade

Their technique was awesome and thier movements were very fluid.

Auska and Vitolio

Incredibly powerful.

Middle Ground For both of these couples I thought that their performances were better last week.

Phillip and Jeanine

Ashley and Kupono

Bottom 2

Kayla and Max They complimented each other a lot better last week.

Caitlin and Jason Their performance last week was a lot more fun to watch.



Runner Up

Jonathan and Karla





Top Contenders in this year's compettion will be


  • Ade and Melissa

  • Randi and Evan

  • Jeannete and Brandon

No comments:

Followers