About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Short list of Tony Nom Predictions

Tony nominations will be announced on  Tuesday. Here are my predictions

I have not seen very many musicals except for HAIR and Hair was amazing. I think the top contender in the best revival catergory besides Hair will be West Side Story. I know nothing about any of the plays. I tend to be more a musical person any way.

Top Contenders for leading actor in a musical 
Hair 
West Side Story 
Billy Elliot
Top Contender for leading actress in a musical Billy Ellliot
 West Side Story 
Shrek
Top Contenders for best scenic design 
HAIR
Billy Elliot
 A Tale Of Two Cities
Top Contenders for Best Choreography 
Billy Elliot 
HAIR
 9 to 5
Best Supporting Actress 
West Side Story
 9 to 5
 HAIR
Best Supporting Actor 
Billy Elliot 
HAIR West 
Side Story 
13
Best Costume Design 
Shrek
13 
Billy Ellliot

No comments:

Followers