About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Tony Noms are out!!

Tony nominations were announced earlier this morning
For the complete list go here: http://www.broadway.com/2009-Tony-Award-Nominations-Announced/broadway_news/5026757
Notable Shows with multiple nominations
Billy Elliot  15
Best  Musical, Best Performance by a leading actor, Best performance by a featured  actor  (2), Best performance by  a featured actress (2), Best Direction, Best Choreography, Best Book, Best Score, Best Orchestration, Best Scenic Design, Best  Costume Design, Best Lightning Design
HAIR 8
Best Revival, Best Performance by A Leading Actor,Best  Performance By A Featured Actor,Best Direction, Best  Choreography,  Best Lighting Design, Best Sound Design, Best Costume Design
YAY YAY YAY!!  I hope a majority of these awards are won for this show especially   leading and featured actors  Creel and  Swenson were phenomenal!!! :)
 Shrek  The Musical  8
Best Musical, Best Performance by a Leading Actor, Best Performance by a  leading actress, Best performance by a  featured actor, Best Original Score, Best Orchestrations, Best Costume Design
 West Side Story 4
Best Revival, Best Performance by a leading actress, Best performance by a featured actress,Best Lighting Design
9 to 5  4
Best Performance by a leading actress, Best Performance by  a  supporting actor, Best Original Score, Best Choreography 

No comments:

Followers