About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Friday, May 8, 2009

And when I opened up my eyes I saw the sign

The quote from the 80s song I Saw The Sign by Ace of Base perfectly seems to fit the title of this post as I just returned from my college's theatre and dance department's annual movement concert Signals. They do a movement concert every year at the end of the year. Honestly out of the movment concerts I've seen since I was a freshmen this was clearly the best one. Every movement concert has had its claim to fame ...for example last years was the Queen Montage and the year prior was the Beatles Montage.. but this year the show was an overall top rated show. The show title is based off of the idea that most of the ideas behind the dances are inspired by street signs which I thought was a very creative idea.
My favorite dances were:
Men At Work?
Over/Under
O Come O Come
Opposites Attract

but all dances were equallly awesome and I truly enjoyed myself. Congrats to everyone involved on such an amazing show


I LOVE NEC THEATRE!!

No comments:

Followers