About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A particular day in theatre that really stood out.




The 2007 New London Barn Playhouse Intern Company Interns Junior Interns and Tech Staff <3
So livejournal has this thing on it called writers block where they ask a question a day and you answer it. Yesterday's question was if you could live any day over and over again what would it be?







(Okay people better not get too mad at me for posting this entry.. there are certain people who I know possibly could but this is my blog so i'll do what I want.. so there.)


It's really hard to narrow the days down and pick a favorite day that stands out.. truly it is! There are so many days.. my senior project, my high school graduation, my 16th birthday. my 21st birthday, my freshmen orientation, my first year at NEC so many good times in my life. I know I need to move on from stuff related to the Barn Playhouse and for the most part I have... it took me long enough I know. But this particular writer's block question can't help but make me feel just a teeny bit nostalgic about summer 07. The one day from that summer which stands out the most was July 3rd... opening night of Annie Get Your Gun. I should mention that before coming to the Barn Playhouse I did not really have a lot of experience acting in plays, only one other play in high school my senior year. When Nancy Barry asked me if I wanted to be in the ensemble I was estactic because musicals are my favorite type of plays ever! Yay musicals! Opening night gave me really mixed emotiions as closing night would a week later do the same. I was excited because we would be finally performing the show for an audience after two weeks of rehearsing but nervous because even though I did not have any speaking lines I was totally nervous because as I just said a little while ago I did not have a lot experience acting in plays pror to coming to the Barn Playhouse. Luckily I had awesome castmates who were super super super super supportive of my not so seasoned talents. Even though summer 2007 is long over I will always look back on being in that show with incredibly fond memories.

2007 Interns= Love FOREVER!

No comments:

Followers