About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Update Schedule for shows to see in coming months

Feb 14th- Godspell @ Peacock Players for Valentines Day
I am quite diappointed that my trip to NYC with ny boyfriend to see Billy Elliot on March 14th may end up being posponed. Unfourtanately due to money issues we may not be going to New York til later in spring or early in the summer. If he gets a job soon then maybe things well look up. We are both keeping our fingers crossed.
Spring musical @ Kearsarge High School Throughly Modern Millie a lot of the kids i directed in Bravery Soup are in it so i look forward to seeing it. I don't know the dates yet though
March 27-29th Friday SHS Musical Pirates of Penzance Saturday NEC CTE perfomance A Night of One Acts
NEC MAINSTAGE SHOW 4-16-4/19 Of Bog of Cats (not doing props for Peter Pan anymore so I can \ go to this, I am most likely going to go see Peter Pan as well.)
SHS Evening of Dance
May 8th and 9th NEC Movement Concert

Very busy next couple of months!

No comments:

Followers