About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy New Year


So Sunday was definitley a sad day on Broadway. I totally forgot to wear blackbut I was still in mourning. I am even more and more disappointed that I did not get to New York to see the Grease sooner then I did and soon Gypsy Spring Awakening and Forbidden Broadway Goes To Rehab will have the same fight. In light of disappointments however I am excited about seeing Billy Elliot when I go to New York in March with my boyfriend and there are so many shows that are opening up such as HAIR (which my friend Jay is in as understudy ... so excited for him :) ) and West Side Story. So there are some bright spots that are reasons for rejoicing amongt all the despair of show closings.

My theatre goals may have to be realigned as I am still in the process of finding a job that pays so I can start to pay back my loans from NEC. My internship at Peacock Players has been going really well though that doesn't start up again til next week and my schedule will fluctuate depending on what days I go into to substitute for elementary schools in Nashua School District. I am also going to be doing publicity and props work for my town's community production of Peter Pan which is April. I'm also hoping to get invovled in the theatre scene at the Tech College in Nashua where I will be taking classes in either Medical Coding or Early Childhood Ed once a week.

Upodates to follow as things start to come together

Love
Janine

No comments:

Followers