About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Upcoming Performances that I will be viewing.

It's going to be a busy spring for me theatre wise. Here's what my schedule is shaping up to look like
March 20th- No Sex Please We're British Milford Area Players
Weekend of March 27th
An Evening Of Dating Lessons Student Directed 1 Act Plays at my college
The thing that's going to be good about this is that the cast is mostly made up of freshmen so it's always nice to see what the talent in the department is shaping up to be like. My former roommate Jacci is also in one of the one acts and I think this is the first time I've seen her act because I don't think she was in any shows when I was at NEC.
Weekend of April 17th
Peter Pan Town Community Theatre Production. I am no longer doing props for this but I will be helping out with tech work in some other way. Hopefully there not too many people who I told that were planning on coming to see it. I know I sent an email to my friends from the Barn Playhouse about it but I wasn't sure how many people were actually planning on coming down. They probably have their own stuff going on.
By The Bog of Cats Spring Mainstage Production at my college
Evening of Dance At My High School ( do not know the dates yet)
May 8th and 9th
Movement Concert End of the year dance department production at my college.
May 9th-17th Joesph and The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat Peacock Players



Top shows I want to see at local theatres this summer.
1. Altar Boyz Stage Coach Productions Nashua
2. Man of Lamancha Interlakes Theatre
3. The Drowsy Chaperone Maine State Music Theatre
4. Forever Plaid Interlakes Theatre
*5. Anything Goes New London Barn Playhouse (heard something they might be closing down this summer.. not sure if it is totally true though WHATEVER YOU DO DO NOT QUOTE ME ON THAT)
*6. The Fantastiks New London Barn Playhouse
7. The Producers Hackamatack Theatre
8 Gyspy Seacoast Repretory Theatre

No comments:

Followers