About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

NH Theatre Awards Nominations

Music Man is nominated for several NH Theatre Awards. So excited for my fellow castmates. So excited for Feb 3rd

(Updated Feb 4th 4:02pm)
  • Ashley Hughes Best Lead Actress in a musical Winner
  • Liz Calabria Best Chreographer
  • Paula Troie Best Costume Designer Top 3 Finalist
  • Steve Vordenberg Kevin Linkroum Dave Ostrowski, Alan D, Kapalan Best Scenic Design
  • Michelle Emmond and Meg Peterson Best Supporting Actress
  • Best Sound Design John Sauter
  • Best Ligthing Design Alan D Kaplan
  • Music Man is also nominated for best musical production
For the full nominationas list please go here :
http://www.nhtheatreawards.com/index.php?categoryid=94
Other notable nominations for shows I have seen through out this year (if bolded it means winner)
A Chorus Line Stagecoach Productions
Best Director. Best Choregrapher, Best Lead Actor in A Musical, Best Lead Actress in A Musical, Best Supporting Actor in A Musical
Suessical Peacock Players
Best Performance Youth, Best Supporting Actor Youth Best Supporting Actress Youth , Best Director
Guys and Dolls Actorsingers
Best Actor, Best Supporting Actor, Best Actress ,Best Supporting Actress,Scenic Design, Sound Design.
My fellow Barn Playhouse co-worker Joel Mercier is nominated for two awards for Best Musical Direction of The Drowsy Chaperone at New London Barn Playhouse and Best Director for A New Brain with New Thalian Players. The Barn Playhouse's production of Drowsy Chaperone is nominated for 8 more awards aside from Best Musical Director
Congrats to my theatre professor from NEC Wally Pineault for his nominaton for Best Director of a Drama/Comedy for Almost Maine at Community Players of Concord

No comments:

Followers