About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Basically

So as I mentioned back on January 8th the Cabinet/Telegraph have been going through layoffs lately and have cut their freelancer budget in half. Basically they only need me to write articles on an as needed basis. My next article is about Anne Of Green Gables which will be put on by Riverbend School of Theatre Arts at the beginning of May. I have no articles coming up in the immediate future so I am doing research for other theatre companies in the area to to PR for. I decided to give Manchester Community Theatre Players in Manchester a shot. I heard about them because lots of people who do the PTA shows with me do shows for them as well. I am talking more with the head of their PR department either tomorrow or Tuesday so I am excited about that possibility.

No comments:

Followers